See What Fellow Entrepreneurs Are Saying ...
Just under two hours of coaching from Ronnie Tsunami has helped me become more clear about, and focused on, my program and business plan than I have ever been. With ease and efficiency he has got me moving quickly, following a practical, powerful and simple system that has saved me months of unnecessary time and work. Ronnie managed to understand my vision, break it down into workable components, and add creative input. I can’t say enough good things about Ronnie and his fresh, genuine and caring approach to coaching. His generous spirit and passion for helping others succeed is evident in all that he does. This man – and his methods – are the real deal. I’m so grateful for his knowledge, training and support.Lori Dean. Radio Hosting Coach
I have been in the beginning stages of writing my program and was having difficulty identifying my niche. I had spent countless hours trying to accomplish this most important first step. Ronnie Tsunami spent about 70 minutes discussing the goals of my program. He listened closely to me explain my vision. Through his coaching, which was gentle but direct, I have my niche. Ronnie didn’t stop there, he immediately presented me with a plan to easily and economically create an audio product as well as an eBook out of my initial work. What a blessing it is to have the opportunity to work with this heart centered, passionate professional. I will be working with Ronnie again in the near future, employing his technical expertise as I get closer to my finished product.Mary Petriano, Aroma Wellness Coach
The internet and social media have made creating a flexible business that reaches millions of people around the world a reality. However, we need to understand how the technology works in order to be successful. Ronnie combines an extensive knowledge of web technology, digital marketing and branding with heart and skill. He is definitely one of the top experts in his niche and is super-smart, energetic, patient and an excellent listener. If you need help launching your business quickly or just want to figure out how to leverage digital technology, talk to him right away.Ogo Ogbata – Writer, Teacher and Strategist
Ronnie Tsunami has created a winner of a web-site when you need a quick accurate understanding of the internet for your growing life. I strongly recommend you utilize Rapid Pro Marketing…I do!Gerardo Velez, Musician – Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Hip Hop Hall of Fame, Dance Hall of Fame
Ronnie helped us in a big way get in touch with the social media network. He was considerate of our needs and listened!! Some tech people only try to bleed you of money and really do not care. Ronnie does care and helped us increase traffic to our website as well as develop a mobile application…Thank you so much Ronnie!!!Tina Stanley, Co-Owner of Employer Benefit Solutions
I want to thank Ronnie Tsunami for doing an awesome job in helping me to create and promote my lifestyle coaching program, Mike Hartman 100. He took the time to understand my goals and helped me to develop an online marketing gameplan for success. Ronnie was able to complete multiple projects for me in literally a fraction of the time it took other developers in the past, and this included several websites and a private community support portal members of my coaching program as well as a nationwide network of coaches. If you want a power player on your team, Ronnie Tsunami is the best.Mike Hartman, Former Stanley Cup Champion and Author of 100 Ways to Become Your Personal Best
The Charlotte Music Awards has been recognizing local musicians in North Carolina and South Carolina since 2007 through a series of 12 to 14 live music showcases held each year. We never really took advantage of the Internet or social media until we connected with Ronnie Tsunami in mid-2011. Within a few short months, not only did he re-design our website and triple the number of unique visitors, but he helped us to greatly expand our marketing reach through email and text message campaigns. They even helped us to successfully launch our first-ever public voting awards (Band of the Year and Song of the Year) all done completely through text message voting. Ronnie has consistently not just responded to our requests quickly, but has also gone above and beyond to provide innovative ideas and guidance. Simply put, Ronnie Tsunami ROCKS!Jeff Cheen, Executive Director and Founder of the Charlotte Music Awards
Ronnie shared so much information, he was so energetic, I found my self hanging on his ever word, laughing, and enjoying the crap out of his seminar. He is the living example of how to do business and gain clients .Myra Strickland, Realtor
Loved the mood, music, content, having vendors there (although I had NO NEED for the 2 bracelets I bought!) You were superb! Love the fact that you incorporated everything you “love to do” into your presentation. You ROCK! And you are an inspiration to me.Kelly Richardson – Bars Practitioner with Access Consciousness
Ronnie makes it extremely easy to understand how to navigate through learning technology and why it is so important for your business. Ronnie’s expertise in this field is evident by explaining at a level that is never condescending, rather factual and knowledgeable while trying to make the process upbeat and fun. So in the end, it’s not drudgery for people like me.Jill Triantis – Interior Designer with J. Elle Design and Host of “Designs About You”
Last year, I held a workshop for a group of small business owners about how to leverage tablets, like the iPad, to help them in their businesses. The focus was not just about being able to save time and money by being able to access their information anywhere and anytime, but about also actually generating leads and converting leads into sales. This seemed to be a new concept to many of the attendees, because most of them used their tablets to just access email and browse the web. Although these activities are important, there is so much more that can be done on a tablet (in my case, an iPad) to generate money:
1. BUILD AND TAP INTO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS – One to one marketing and word-of-mouth referrals has been the cornerstone for small business owners, but social networking creates one-to-a-thousand marketing and click-of-mouse referrals. Use your mobile device to access your social networks while you are on the go to build relationships and promote your ideas and tips BEFORE you forget them after a long day at work. Also use social networks to identify potential customers and opportunities. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen a post by someone about needing something, and I was able to help them and generate business for myself and/or a friend. The major social networks, such as FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn, have their own applications on iPads, iPhones and Android devices, but I like to use Hoot Suite,http://www.hootsuite.com to manage all of them through one interface, and it’s free.
2. SEARCH FOR LEADS VIA THE CLASSIFIEDS – For many sales reps and small business owners, going though the classified ads to find leads is standard practice, because people who post ads are basically “warm” leads. Craigslist is the most popular, but there are many others available. The benefit of using a mobile device, such as an iPad, to search through classifieds is that the search and filter features are easy to use and the results are actually displayed better than on a a desktop or laptop. Often, you can find a phone number and/or email address, and quickly add it to your contacts list with just a tap. This speeds up the process of finding and saving leads. Two great apps are YourList and Craigslist for iPad.
3. MAKE THE KILLER PRESENTATION – Finding a lead is one thing, but actually converting that lead into a sale is a whole different challenge, and a good pitch and first impression is critical. With people not having a lot of time, you need to impress them quickly. A tablet is extremely powerful in this arena, because you can quickly show someone a presentation, video or documents while having lunch or dinner without having to clear the table. If they are behind a counter, you can pass them your tablet or simply show it to them without taking them away from their current task. With HDMI adapters and cables to easily connect tablets to large screen TVs and projectors, you can quickly set up and present without having to carry much additional equipment. You can also use your tablet to remotely conduct webinars online with customers or even do video conferencing. Check out software such as KeyNote, Skype and WebEx, GoToMeeting and FuzeMeeting. What I have also noticed is that just having a tablet with me and using it for a presentation seems to make a positive impression on my customers by making me appear “on top of things” and “current” on the latest technologies. Of course, your product or service needs to good too, but often first impressions are 50% of the battle.
4. TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS – Once you get customers excited, you can process credit card payments right from your iPhone, iPad or Android device by using a number of credit card service. My favorite is http://www.SquareUp.com, which provides you a free credit card reader that plugs right into your headphone jack. It is super fast to set up, and it has one simple rate – 2.75% per swipe for all major credit cards. You get paid the very next day with automatic direct deposits to your back account.
5. CREATE AND SEND INVOICES/CONTRACTS – You can quickly and easily create and send an invoice/contract while you are with a customer, and they can sign it right there too. This is critical when you consider how many customers are lost after verbally agreeing to a deal at lunch, and then backing out of the deal after having some time to “think about it” while they were waiting for an invoice/contract to be sent to them. Two great programs are Invoice2Go, which is available on both the iPad and iPhone, and EasySign, which is perfect for contracts and agreements.
These are just a few tips on how to better leverage tablets above and beyond just checking email and browsing the web. In the hands of a knowledgeable business professional, a tablet can not just save you money, but make you money!